Low Transaction Fees
Interchange Plus Pricing
Online Payment Gateway
Complete Shopping Experience
Process Payments from any Device
Recurring Payments & Subscriptions
Automated Billing Solutions
Goodbye to Manual Billing
Integrate Payment Pages
A Seamless Payment Functionality
MORE PAYMENT OPTIONS
Debit & Credit Cards
Lowest Interchange Rate for Each Transaction
Accept ACH Payments
Accept Bank Transfers
International Credit Card Processing
Accept Payments Across the Globe
Manage Customer Information
Customer Data Management with Ease
Integration with Popular Third-party Softwares
Secure Card Vault & Tokenization
A Secure, Centralized Repository
Customizable and Flexible APIs
Safeguards Your Sales
Embed Checkout Functionality
Automated Credit Card Account Updater
Restaurant Ordering System
Online Food Ordering Platform
Buy Now, Pay Later
Making Online Payment Accessible to Everyone
Customers Love RapidCents
RapidCents in the News
Read & Learn
Grow with Us
RapidCents Online Ordering for Restaurants RapidCents RapidSells
Is your restaurant paying high commissions for food delivery apps? Is it eating into your profits? Skip the conventional commissions and enjoy a more affordable online food ordering platform with RapidCents.
RapidCents vs Uber Eats
How RapidCents compares with one of the most popular food delivery apps – Uber Eats.
3.90% + 0.95¢ per transaction
25% - 35% per order
$10,000 Monthly sales fee
$390 + transaction fee
$3,000 - $3,800
Only names are provided
*Mobile app is available at extra cost
Features You Will Love
Increase Your Online Sales
With RapidCents, you can reach a wider range of customers who are ready to buy from you. All you have to do is sign up with us and we will take care of the rest.
Get your products delivered quickly with an average delivery time of only 30 minutes. Simply pack the products for one of our drivers to pick it up and deliver. It’s as easy as that.
Our customers love RapidCents.
You will not be charged for cancelled orders. In case an order had been cancelled and yet you were charged, you can easily issue a refund through RapidCents restaurant online ordering dashboard.
In most cases payments are processed instantly. But in cases where there is a delay, we recommend waiting for one business day to see if you receive the payment. Contact our support team if you did not receive your payments within the aforementioned timeline.
We ensure that customers provide their contact information before they can place an order. If you encounter a situation where no contact information are available, please get in touch with us immediately.
Yes you can decline an order if you accidently accepted it in the first place. The customer will be refunded for the order. You can easily do this through your online ordering system.
There are multiple reasons why you are unable to get access to your account;
- Wrong email or password.
- Restricted access by the admin account.
- Account under review/not activated yet.
- Multiple failed login attempts.
In any case, we will assist you in gaining access to your account. Just get in touch with us.
Please adhere to these guidelines for ensuring the acceptance of your uploaded menu photos:
1. Each image must accurately portray a single item from your menu.
2. The item should be positioned in the center of the frame, avoiding placement in the corners or outside the frame.
3. Aim for an aspect ratio between 5:4 and 6:4 for optimal presentation.
4. Ensure that you either own the images or have the necessary rights to use them.
1. Images should not depict more than one item. For instance, a menu photo featuring pizza should exclusively display pizza, not a combination of pizza and hamburgers.
2. Avoid the inclusion of individuals in the images, except for hands.
3. Images should be clear and properly focused, without any blurriness.
4. Prevent strong shadows or inadequate lighting in the images.
5. Present a sanitary environment in the images, avoiding dirty surfaces, packaging, plating, or used cutlery.
6. Exclude logos or watermarks, with the exception of those found on food items your store offers or on packaging/plating. Profane logos or text are not allowed.
7. Keep the images devoid of any text or words.
1. Make sure that the images you submit do not infringe upon anyone else’s rights.
1. Accepted file formats include jpg, png, and gif.
2. The image size should not exceed 10 MB.
3. The image height should be within the range of 440 to 10,000 pixels.
4. The image width should fall between 550 and 10,000 pixels.
By adhering to these guidelines, you’ll enhance the chances of your uploaded menu photos being approved for use.
The following items are not permitted:
1. Nicotine and tobacco products, including vaping items, chewing tobacco, rolling papers, ZYN products, and hookahs.
2. Medical equipment and prescription-required devices.
4. Nutritional hemp and CBD in any form.
5. Cannabis, its derivatives or by-products, and related accessories.
6. Delta-8 products.
7. Drug paraphernalia.
8. Herbal controlled substances like kava and kratom.
10. Shark fin soup.
13. Fire starters.
14. Hazardous materials.
15. Live animals.
16. Pipe screens.
17. Regulated foods.
18. Prescription drugs or medications.
20. Adult toys and content.
21. Specific over-the-counter medications.
22. Endangered species.
23. Lottery tickets.
24. Alcohol (unless eligibility criteria for alcohol sales on the platform are met).
You can update your menu easily through your restaurant online ordering dashboard.
At RapidCents we want you to make and sell a diverse set of culinary items. But there are certain restrictions on what can be sold through our platform. Any menu item that does not comply with the list of prohibited items will be removed.